My Last 10 Tournies On Stars

In my last 10 consecutive Sitngos or MTTs on Stars ive gone out like this...AA vs 99 - 99 flops setKK vs AJ - flopped AAJ vs 25 - makes 2 pairJJ vs AK - rivered AKK vs A9 - turned A99 vs 88 - 88 makes runner flushKK vs AK - A on turn99 vs A7s - flop set of nines, lose to rivered flushAQ vs AJ - rivered straightA7s vs QQ - QQ makes 3x bb raise i call from BB, flop is 773 allin on flop rivers the QIs there something messed up about this or is this just common variance????

• 2 weeks later...
In my last 10 consecutive Sitngos or MTTs on Stars ive gone out like this...AA vs 99 - 99 flops setKK vs AJ - flopped AAJ vs 25 - makes 2 pairJJ vs AK - rivered AKK vs A9 - turned A99 vs 88 - 88 makes runner flushKK vs AK - A on turn99 vs A7s - flop set of nines, lose to rivered flushAQ vs AJ - rivered straightA7s vs QQ - QQ makes 3x bb raise i call from BB, flop is 773 allin on flop rivers the QIs there something messed up about this or is this just common variance????
welcome to pokerstars buddy. i played 3 MTTs yesterday and went 0/7 on coinflip allins, and i was 'ahead' in 5 of them. i think the last time i won a coinflio i was in grade 3

I have officially quit Pokerstars. I can confidently say that I play just as good as anybody. Make the right moves, get my money in good 99% of the time and I still seem to be on this losing streak to every donkey at the table. I play the higher limits too, 3-6 and 5-10 nl. I mean, I used to take at least 1k from that site every month for about 7 months straight and the last 3 months nothing but people making terrible calls against me and sucking out. I punched holes in my wall yesterday because I was so frustrated.This never seems to happen with this much regularity in the live games I play in 3 or 4 times a week.*End Rant*

I have officially quit Pokerstars. I can confidently say that I play just as good as anybody. Make the right moves, get my money in good 99% of the time and I still seem to be on this losing streak to every donkey at the table. *End Rant*
99% of the time? And you're still losing? Hm.