1,000,000,000th Hand....

It's approaching quite fast... anyone know of any promomotions if you're playing in the 1,000,000,000th???
...errr it would take you 1,902 years to play a billion hands if you play 1 hand every minute of every day for all those years...
It's approaching quite fast... anyone know of any promomotions if you're playing in the 1,000,000,000th???
On FCP/PokerRoom I assume you mean ... I don't think there is anything ... but it would be a cool idea.
On FCP/PokerRoom I assume you mean ... I don't think there is anything ... but it would be a cool idea.
Yeah FCP/PokerRoom... sorry. Last week or so the hand # was up around 915,000,000 and now around 954,000,000. I've seen other sites do big promotions for anyone playing at the table when a large numbered hand hits, winning $$$. Even anyone playing in the same tournament, or at the same limit tables where it hits get something.Someone give me Mr. Negreanu's number and I'll fill him in!
Thanks for the link, but I doubt he'd take my call... maybe I'll just wait til he pm's me for advise...
Just PM DNA. He knows everything.