A Different View On The Lawsuit

Hey DanielHave you ever considered maybe you should step back and not be so public about this lawsuit? I’m not asking this to be negative but rather as a player and someone that is as heavily involved I would think that you would see that in the long term this can only benefit you. Its a classic case or attacking the big stack bully at the table so they will stop rolling over you, weather they have a case or not, win or lose at the very least it will send a message to the WPT that the players will not just sit back when they think something is wrong and maybe they will take the player into consideration in future decisions so as not to have any bad press form which can potentially damage the game.I seen an interview with you on inside poker where you were talking about player unity, this will not happen if players are flaming each other on message boards and interviews when the so called ambassadors for this sport should be focused more important issues like legalizing online gambling in the US so that revenue is not going offshore or raising the legal age of gambling so people are not dropping out of collages to play poker which in the long term is to not just damaging to the sport but also the country.Personally I think they will lose but at the very least they will make the WPT blink and you have to be supportive of that, I know you think that these players wouldn’t be around if it wasn’t for the WPT and its “biting the hand that feeds you” but where would the WPT be without the players?Just something to think about I would love to know what you think.