Best Site For Limit Hold-em?

I usually play low-limit NLHE Sit-n-Go's and have had a lot of success doing so but these days I'm pretty busy and often don't have enough time to be able to commit 1-2 hrs to play a Sit-n-Go. I want to improve my Limit Hold-em game since I've had difficulty transitioning from NLHE to LHE. What is a good site to play 0.25/0.50 or 0.50/1 LHE? I don't necessarily want the softest site, I just want a reasonable site where I can improve my game without getting slaughtered. I would prefer to play one of the 6 that I currently have accounts at: Party, Poker Stars, Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet, Pokerroom, Titan Poker.

I usually play low-limit NLHE Sit-n-Go's and have had a lot of success doing so but these days I'm pretty busy and often don't have enough time to be able to commit 1-2 hrs to play a Sit-n-Go. I want to improve my Limit Hold-em game since I've had difficulty transitioning from NLHE to LHE. What is a good site to play 0.25/0.50 or 0.50/1 LHE? I don't necessarily want the softest site, I just want a reasonable site where I can improve my game without getting slaughtered. I would prefer to play one of the 6 that I currently have accounts at: Party, Poker Stars, Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet, Pokerroom, Titan Poker.
I've played all of them (1/2 and 2/4) but Stars, and the softest ones there from my experience go in this order:1. PokerRoom2. PartyPoker3. Titan Poker4. Full Tilt5. UltimateBetI would recommend Party to improve. You'll come across the most variety of players, yet still be an easily beatable game. PokerRoom will either make you jump for joy with the amount of money you're taking in, or rip out your hair with the amound of beats you're taking.