Hey i was wondering what the best site was for 50nl taking into account softness of the games,rakeback/bonus's and anything else?thanx!
I found Paradise to be incredibly soft, and cleared their $50 bonus in one day.Ladbrokes has a great bonus. 100% up to $100, plus a $50 referral bonus, plus a $25 bonus or setting up a profile with a photo. Great place to start a bankroll.Golden Riviera and Royal Vegas both have easy bonuses, cleared at 5x and 10x respectively, and can be cleared in a day or two.Let me know if you want referrals to any of these sites.
I found Paradise to be incredibly soft, and cleared their $50 bonus in one day.Ladbrokes has a great bonus. 100% up to $100, plus a $50 referral bonus, plus a $25 bonus or setting up a profile with a photo. Great place to start a bankroll.Golden Riviera and Royal Vegas both have easy bonuses, cleared at 5x and 10x respectively, and can be cleared in a day or two.Let me know if you want referrals to any of these sites.
I've got a couple espesially soft ones in mind but dont want to share with the whole world - PM me if you'd like to hear though

I wish I had a dollar for everytime this exact same question has been asked . . . I would have one huge bankroll.50NL . . . almost every site on the internet is soft at this level. My advice is find the site you like the best in terms of look, bonus, rakeback, etc. and play there. Not much difference honestly.