New Stats System = Sucks! Please Bring Back The Stats!

I find the new stats system to be, well, TERRIBLE!First off, recording the hand histories to my HD takes forever, slowing down game play. Second, they got rid of the handy "Texas Hold'Em Stats" window, which let me keep track of my play as I was playing, without having to load up the godawful (and slow) session browser.The browser's ok or whatever, but I really miss that window with the summary for "this session"/"all sessions" etc. that was one of the features that kept me on FCP and not on other sites...

I find the new stats system to be, well, TERRIBLE!First off, recording the hand histories to my HD takes forever, slowing down game play. Second, they got rid of the handy "Texas Hold'Em Stats" window, which let me keep track of my play as I was playing, without having to load up the godawful (and slow) session browser.The browser's ok or whatever, but I really miss that window with the summary for "this session"/"all sessions" etc. that was one of the features that kept me on FCP and not on other sites...
Hi Frankstv, thank you for your feedback.We've reported the problem of the hand information causing lagging problems as it's being written to your hard drive to the Network software developers. I can't say at this point when the solution will be in place.If you uncheck enable statistics then the lag problem isn't there any longer but that isn't a solution if you want to use the statistics information.