poker mountain, "you're killing me smalls...."

As of this moment, I am watching myself get blinded off with 16 players left.I was 5th in chips when I got an error message telling me pmclient was shutting down.After re-booting, I tried to log on, only to get the message telling me I was already logged on. Sent two e-mails to support, but as of this moment, I've already lost 4600 chips. All the while on the outside, looking in. :cry:

Join the club I had the same problem 30 mins into the same tourny.. post and fold got me to 15 position from second at the time of my boot... and we're not the only ones.. ive sent emails to support i'm also sending one for some sort of recompense for players that this bug affected.. please do the same.. I'm Bivripper btw

I apologize for starting a new thread on this issue. I did not see the previous post you had made. I have been getting messages from support about the issue. To say the support staff has been friendly is an understatment, but I have no idea what's going on. Sorry to know there are others in the same boat. I am sure Poker Mountain will try it's best to make sure our interests are kept in mind while getting this all squared away.*As of 2:39, I backed my way into the final 10. As my boy Droopy the Dog would always say:"You know what? I'm happy" :?