Seattle Card Rooms

I am going to Seattle in a few weeks. Does anyone know of card rooms within an hour of downtown? I have seen a Seattle Poker Players' website, but it mostly identifies home games.

I am going to Seattle in a few weeks. Does anyone know of card rooms within an hour of downtown? I have seen a Seattle Poker Players' website, but it mostly identifies home games.
Within an hour? There are probably like 15-20+, I don't even know them all. I think the 2 biggest are Muckleshoot (south of Seattle) and Tulalip (north of Seattle). Both of those are probably 30 mins are so from seattle depnding on where you are coming from. Much closer there are quite a few cardrooms on Aurora Ave (Hwy 99) just north of the city limits (maybe 10-15 mins north of Downtown). Also there are a couple of cardrooms in White Center (south Seattle) and I'm sure a few others that i'm not thinking of or don't know.As far as I know, Tulalip is the only place that has NL (a $100-200, $3/5 Blind game and sometimes a bigger one also). Every other cardroom has limit at various levels. Games like Omaha8 are spread in certain places, but not sure exactly when & where.