good and bad week of poker

Friday Night I sit down at the 2-5 pl he. In about 4 hours I cash out a 2100 dollar winner. It was one of those night we all dream of, the cards ran over me, i was making good reads, just perfect I didnt lose a pot i played I think or at least it felt that way. On saturday I play in tournament at the same place. Its a 115 buy in with 100 dollar rebuys for the first 1 and a half hours. I rebaught 2 times before the break and did a 100 add on . to my left at the table was none other than John Bonnetti (top notch player) he tripled up first hand and you can imagine how it was for the that 1 and a half hours. then after the break I start catching cards and making plays off of good reads. We get down to 11 players ( 5 and 6) and i get dealt AA on the button, Johnny B raises to 3 times the bb and I smooth call hoping to trap him, being that he has been firing at me all day, sure enough he makes a play at me i move in, i turn over AA and he throws his hand in the muck :-). We get down to 5 handed and chop 13,000 dollars.tonight: I take a shot at the big game (small for DN) 10-25 pl he. Its a $1,ooo change in . So i sit down with a dime and play about 1 and a half hours and I am out. I made some plays early got up a bit then my last hand. I get dealt AKs on the button i make it 125 to go SB raises it makes it 300 to go i call. the flop comes Qh, s,s. the sb checks to me I move in the last 650 i have and he calls. He turns over KQo. They lay some insurance I refuse it i had alot of outs and of course none came so i was out Got stuck a dime but after friday and Saturday I can absorb a hit like that.Just i thaught I would post. Not trying to be like DN, but i like to read stuff like this