the adventure continues...

Hello all, Here are some updates for my poker adventure. If you didn't see it originally, the first post is below. Read that and this post will make sense.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...?t=5702After having a bad day at limit omaha games I moved onto Saturday which is the day I play STT. I played in a total of 17 and won a total of $31 in profit. Obviously this isn't very good, but I did learn a few things that will make next week much better. The main thing is that the $5 NL STT's on Party are a little too crazy, so I will focus on the $10.00 this will also help since Stud and Stud H/L aren't offered at the $5.00 limits. I was planning on playing about 4 more (NL only) but had other things to do. The results are below:7 stud 5 total tourneys3 seconds, 1 third and 1 5th place7 stud h/l1 total finished 3rdOmaha H/L3 total1 first2 8th place (?????)Limit HE$5.00 games I played 6 cashed 0 times$10.00 games I played 1 and got second...NLHPlayed 1 finished 6thCurrent bank roll is $337.43 so I am now up $4.25 after being down around $22.00Today is MTT day $5.00 and $10.00 max buy in so I will let you all know how that went. Best of luck and have a great day!Phil