Help With Poker Tracker

I just downloaded it. I hear it will help my game alot. I was wondering if people here use it and what they think. What about poker indicator? better or worse?How hard are they to use?Does anyone have any ideas or links that could help me out.Thank you

I just downloaded it. I hear it will help my game alot. I was wondering if people here use it and what they think. What about poker indicator? better or worse?How hard are they to use?Does anyone have any ideas or links that could help me out.Thank you
Visit:www.pokertracker.com/forumor follow the sticky threads at the top of this (the General Strategy) forum.I find PokerTracker helpful in many ways. It is overwhelming at first, just tons of data, and you may have to do some hard thinking to figure out which data is relevant and which is just interesting in that "cool statistics" sort of way. I'm not sure the answer is the same for everyone. Something that has helped me is the summary pages that show all the winners and losers, and which styles have the most success. I was surprised to see the number of people having good success with L-P-A strategies, so I've tried to think about how that info can be used in my T-A-A game. Also, as you might guess, maniacs dominate the top and bottom spots. How can I use that info to help me? Watch the maniacs as I play them, and see what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. *WHEN* do they win, and when do they lose?The biggest help, though, is look at your top and bottom hands, and see why supposedly good hands (such as AQ, in my case) are net losers, while 66 is a net winner. Fairly quickly you will detect the leaks in your game. Fixing them is another matter, and PT isn't much help there. They are your personal weaknesses there in the data, it's up to you to overcome them.