I've been trying an ultra aggressive style, something along the lines of:Me: KJVillain: xxflop J J 8i lead out, villain raises, i reraise a lot.That's a very generic example but i think y'all get my point. Obviously I'm losing a lot of value on the pots where villain folds now, but occasionally i get a non-believer to come back over the top of me because they think it's a pissing match of sorts. Any comments on this sort of play?Oh yeah, and please don't point out that he may have 88/AJ/K8, this isn't a real hand, simply an example. I do understand that I'm wrapping up my money in a pretty bow occasionally when they do flop a huge hand on me, but it's just an idea, something i'm trying out.Any comments would be great. Thanks

lately i've been disguising my big hands like this and it has paid off to an extent.i flopped quads and bet it so aggressivly that they believed i mised the flop entirely, i held 99 on a flop of 99K. i bet out 15 into 7 and got him to re-raise me all-in. with AQ. fun stuff