I moved some money over to prima and started to play heads up...I dont know what happened but i have apparently lost all skill at that game (0/5 winning sessions). Partly i wasnt catching cards but i really dont know what happened ( just looked threw PT I was net loss on 3 of a kind with 50% win rate, 0% win rate with straights, and 50% with flushs). Here are some hands from my sessions Villan $11.25 [Dealer]Hero: $47.15Villan posted the small blind - $0.25Hero posted the big blind - $0.50** Dealing card to Hero: 9 of Hearts, King of HeartsVillan raised - $2.50Hero called - $2.50** Dealing the flop: 10 of Diamonds, Queen of Diamonds, King of SpadesHero bet - $3.50Villan called - $3.50** Dealing the turn: King of DiamondsHero bet - $5.50Villan went all-in - $5.50Second hand, different opponent. Opponent seems pretty weak passive, but can get attached to top pair.- Hero sitting in seat 1 with $60.60 [Dealer]- Villan sitting in seat 2 with $40.65Hero posted the small blind - $0.25Villan posted the big blind - $0.50** Dealing card to Hero: 3 of Hearts, 3 of SpadesHero called - $0.50Villan bet - $2.00Hero called - $2.00** Dealing the flop: 3 of Diamonds, Queen of Spades, 10 of DiamondsVillan bet - $0.50Hero raised - $3.50Villan called - $3.50** Dealing the turn: 4 of ClubsVillan checkedHero bet - $6.00Villan called - $6.00** Dealing the river: 9 of DiamondsVillan bet - $8.00hero?Third Hand, same villanHero sitting in seat 1 with $42.35Villan sitting in seat 2 with $54.45 [Dealer]Villan posted the small blind - $0.25Hero posted the big blind - $0.50** Dealing card to Hero Queen of Diamonds, Ace of SpadesVillan raised - $3.00Hero called - $3.00** Dealing the flop: 2 of Spades, 7 of Spades, Jack of SpadesHero checkedVillan bet - $3.50Hero went all-in - $39.85Fourth hand: same villan as before.Hero sitting in seat 1 with $71.25Villan sitting in seat 2 with $71.75 [Dealer]Villan posted the small blind - $0.25Hero posted the big blind - $0.50** Dealing card to Hero: King of Hearts, Queen of ClubsVillan raised - $2.25Hero called - $2.25** Dealing the flop: King of Clubs, 10 of Hearts, Queen of DiamondsHero checkedVillan bet - $2.50Hero raised - $7.50Villan raised - $12.50Hero?

Villan $11.25 [Dealer]Hero: $47.15Villan posted the small blind - $0.25Hero posted the big blind - $0.50** Dealing card to Hero: 9 of Hearts, King of HeartsVillan raised - $2.50Hero called - $2.50** Dealing the flop: 10 of Diamonds, Queen of Diamonds, King of SpadesHero bet - $3.50Villan called - $3.50** Dealing the turn: King of DiamondsHero bet - $5.50Villan went all-in - $5.50I'm not getting off this hand here cause opponent does'nt have enough to get me to foldSecond hand, different opponent. Opponent seems pretty weak passive, but can get attached to top pair.- Hero sitting in seat 1 with $60.60 [Dealer]- Villan sitting in seat 2 with $40.65Hero posted the small blind - $0.25Villan posted the big blind - $0.50** Dealing card to Hero: 3 of Hearts, 3 of SpadesHero called - $0.50Villan bet - $2.00Hero called - $2.00** Dealing the flop: 3 of Diamonds, Queen of Spades, 10 of DiamondsVillan bet - $0.50Hero raised - $3.50Villan called - $3.50** Dealing the turn: 4 of ClubsVillan checkedHero bet - $6.00Villan called - $6.00** Dealing the river: 9 of DiamondsVillan bet - $8.00hero?I usually raise this preflop, but occasionally I do limp my baby pairs HU, so I can't really tell you to raise...i assume you raise most of the time with any pair.Good flop raise. I pot the turn though. Too many draws to give him cheap. I'd pot or overbet the pot here. You have a set and most likely the best hand 99% of the time. You'll get lose calls from top pair, two pair, str8 and flush draws for most bets. Charge the max.River sux as about every draw gets there. Sets are my hardest hand to get off of right now. I'd be hard to fold, but it's obviously a value bet, or a weird blocker bet...you obviously can't raise, this comes down to your read of opponent.Third Hand, same villanHero sitting in seat 1 with $42.35Villan sitting in seat 2 with $54.45 [Dealer]Villan posted the small blind - $0.25Hero posted the big blind - $0.50** Dealing card to Hero Queen of Diamonds, Ace of SpadesVillan raised - $3.00Hero called - $3.00** Dealing the flop: 2 of Spades, 7 of Spades, Jack of SpadesHero checkedVillan bet - $3.50Hero went all-in - $39.85I'd re-raise preflop. When people raise that many times the bb and I have AQ/AK/AJ and some other hands, I re-pop it. You need to take control here with a hand you are very likely to be ahead of. I also think a raise to 12 will do the trick on the flop...i can't see him calling all in here unless he already has a flush, or a set...maybe AA/KK/QQ if he can't fold post flop. and if i know he can't fold postflop, then I don't think I'd push until I have a stronger hand.Fourth hand: same villan as before.Hero sitting in seat 1 with $71.25Villan sitting in seat 2 with $71.75 [Dealer]Villan posted the small blind - $0.25Hero posted the big blind - $0.50** Dealing card to Hero: King of Hearts, Queen of ClubsVillan raised - $2.25Hero called - $2.25** Dealing the flop: King of Clubs, 10 of Hearts, Queen of DiamondsHero checkedVillan bet - $2.50Hero raised - $7.50Villan raised - $12.50Hero?Is he leading most flops when he raises? if so, i'm leading into him and hoping he raises so I can re-raise. Unfortunately when you c/r him and then he goes ahead and re-raises you, you're gonna have to pause to think...AJ/J9 obviously are way ahead...and are plausible raising hands...he could also have KT, KJ, AK...although I only see KT/KJ re-raising on this flop that we have beat.we beat AK/KJ/K9/JT/KTwe are behind AJ/J9/10s/Ks/Qs - which you can discount i'd only be worried about him flopping a str8. i'd probably pay off a set here as the onlny set i'd be worried of is 10s...this is another one i think that is read based...you are both deepstacked so you could easily peel here on the turn and re-evalute. luckily his raise was only a min raise so right now you aren't facing a to tough of a decision. if he does have the str8, you can assume he wont be folding if you boat, so you can assume youll stack him...if you put him on the str8 though, you need to make your decision on the next card obviously if you are continuing or not.
I'll post a set I had against this one opponent who had a huge betting pattern tell...anyways...if you are just running bad hu, you're just running bad....a lot of it is a big mental battle you are going to have with yourself and if you can beat that...you'll eentually start destroying ppl. a lot of ppl hu just can't take the swings and if yo uget them off their game eventually they self-destruct. just dont let it happen to you :)btw, whats your handle at prima. i play there, name is easy-call...$100NL HU tables for now.- Jordan

Jordan,Thanks for the replys, I have noticed im way more passive lately as im just not hitting anything, ill raise pf, completely miss, c-bet it and have them come over the top. I think i used to be a lot better at HU because i was exploting the smaller edges and had a lot more agression, running so bad has me frustrated and not being nearly as agressive. On a side not I just played two more sessions and busted both my opponents so maybe things are turning around. as for the hands:Hand 1 villan flopped the straight (he later went on to bust me)Hand 2 villan rivered the straight with KJ, looking back i totally misplayed that..especially on the turnHand 3 villan called with QQ and the board blanked. are you really repoping this OOP?Hand 4 villan raised a lot pf but usually miniraised, he rarely raised 5x the BB hence my call. I thought the most probably hands were AK and AJ, I ended up calling and he had QQ...ouch.My name on prima is Rotary786, im just playing the .25/.50 games for now. Ill keep an eye out for you though. What time do you usually play? Also have you found any times to be better then others? I used to find that I did better in the afternoon and early evening rather then later evening for whatever reason.

Jordan,Thanks for the replys, I have noticed im way more passive lately as im just not hitting anything, ill raise pf, completely miss, c-bet it and have them come over the top. I think i used to be a lot better at HU because i was exploting the smaller edges and had a lot more agression, running so bad has me frustrated and not being nearly as agressive. On a side not I just played two more sessions and busted both my opponents so maybe things are turning around. as for the hands:Hand 1 villan flopped the straight (he later went on to bust me)Hand 2 villan rivered the straight with KJ, looking back i totally misplayed that..especially on the turnHand 3 villan called with QQ and the board blanked. are you really repoping this OOP?Hand 4 villan raised a lot pf but usually miniraised, he rarely raised 5x the BB hence my call. I thought the most probably hands were AK and AJ, I ended up calling and he had QQ...ouch.My name on prima is Rotary786, im just playing the .25/.50 games for now. Ill keep an eye out for you though. What time do you usually play? Also have you found any times to be better then others? I used to find that I did better in the afternoon and early evening rather then later evening for whatever reason.
Ok. i'm pretty sure i've seen that screen name.I usually play midday EST...sometimes late. Prima is a euro site...so it's busier in the middle of the day here...at night it slows down..those hands are pretty sick and it's unlucky he had QQ there on the last hand obviously...i was gonna say if anything he had 10s...as for re-raising AQ, yes..most of the time I am, OOP. Especially if my opponent has been raising most of his sb...unless his large raise is abnormal, i'm usually re-raising here....it's a hand i can fold post flop if i need to, and if he'd re-raise me preflop i'd let it go as well most likely...a lot of your re-raises are obviously going to depend on how tight or loose your opponent is so only you can really judge that...i might be re-raising one guy with K9s and another guy I will only re-raise with AK or better...just kinda depends.- Jordan