a funny thing variance

Poker is a funny and strange game...One day we seem to conquer and the next day feel nothing but humility...When we conquer the game seems really easy and effortless. The cards just keep coming. I make my draws my Aces hold up blah blah blah....can it get any easier.Another week or two like this and Im turning pro....I really am this goodThen of course there are the days and sometimes weeks when I cant hit anythingand please dont deal me Aces because I just know they are goin to cost me my whole stack not to mention every draw that I chase it just never comes in ( except the the odd time it does come in and its second best....thats when i take a time out and have someone pull out my finger nails so i can dull the pain)Of course anyone who plays poker on a regular basis already knows this.We all bang our heads against the wall at times and through perserverancesomehow manage to come thru.Daniel your hard work has paid off....Congrats...there will always be haters but u already know thisAnd to all the nay sayers and haters who post every donk play that Dn has madeover the past month......please please please Im beggin u ....PM ClowndreamKidpoker is bankrolled and ready for some more clown cash :-)