i came out ahead???

i'm completely taken aback right now.i just multi-tabled some low limit right now (two 25c/50c, three 50c/$1) for about three hours, and the entire time, i was feeling somewhat mildly frustrated. it felt like whenever i got a hand, i either got no action or i ran into bigger hands every time, or whenever i got a monster draw (TP with flush draw, or open-ended straight flush draw with one overcard), it wouldn't hit. it also felt like i kept playing badly--raising when i should have folded (trying to steal a pot), cold-calling bets because i had a draw (without the proper odds), or not having the discipline to lay down a hand when i knew i was beat.but the craziest thing happened. after closing all my tables and checking my account, i was up $50+. what??i would understand if i broke even, or came out $5 ahead or so. but 50+ big bets ahead!!has this happened to any of you? after calculating it out, i made about 4+ big bets per hour per table (a big bet is 80c since it's the average of every big bet per table), and i don't understand it. also, i didn't have a crazy up-swing at the end, either. in fact, i think my last few hands i actually lost some money.amazed but thankful,aseem

Yeah, it can happen. I was frustrated last night during a .50/1 session on Party because I had dropped $20 in literally the first 10 minutes (KK took a bad beat, couple missed draws, etc.). I thought I was doomed. Winning 1 hand drew me level.If you are playing well at those limits, you are going to take in so much more when you win than you give out when you feel like you are "running bad." I've had a session in AC playing 2-4 where I won 7 pots in 8 hours, and left $50 up. You must be doing something right to be able to hit that number at the limits you were playing. Great work.