buy-in minimums

I originally posted the following in the General Forum, but it was suggested that I post it here:I've been playing some L.H.E. on the lower limit tables here on F.C.P. Does anyone know why there isn't a buy-in minimum? I have seen players sit down with less than one BB. I thought about posting this on the Micro Limit Forum, but it really isn't a strategy question. Also, does anyone have any advice on what to do when the chat at a table is being conducted in a foreign language?

I originally posted the following in the General Forum, but it was suggested that I post it here:I've been playing some L.H.E. on the lower limit tables here on F.C.P. Does anyone know why there isn't a buy-in minimum? I have seen players sit down with less than one BB. I thought about posting this on the Micro Limit Forum, but it really isn't a strategy question. Also, does anyone have any advice on what to do when the chat at a table is being conducted in a foreign language?
The reason there isn't a buy in limit on the small tables is to allow players to get in a game when they have little money left without having to add money to their accounts. If chat at a table is happening in other than English ask the players to only use English and if they continue to do it report it to support giving support as much information as possible including their names what table and some hand numbers that it's happening. It won't be instant but they will be dealt with.
If chat at a table is happening in other than English ask the players to only use English and if they continue to do it report it to support giving support as much information as possible including their names what table and some hand numbers that it's happening. It won't be instant but they will be dealt with.
Thanks. I know in B&M cardrooms the rule is English only at the table, but I have always played in the U.S. I wasn't sure if it was the same on the internet because there are so many international players. So, is the official rule when I am playing on FCP that chat is English only, even though it is a skin?
If chat at a table is happening in other than English ask the players to only use English and if they continue to do it report it to support giving support as much information as possible including their names what table and some hand numbers that it's happening. It won't be instant but they will be dealt with.
Thanks. I know in B&M cardrooms the rule is English only at the table, but I have always played in the U.S. I wasn't sure if it was the same on the internet because there are so many international players. So, is the official rule when I am playing on FCP that chat is English only, even though it is a skin?
Yes, the rule across the Poker Network is English only in the table chat.