daniel didnt know dreamclown is ray dekargani

Maybe Im way off here, but this certainly is interesting...Words by Daniel in May this year from a thread about the limit challenge match vs. Joe Cassidy:"In fact, I would stake Joe in limit hold'em against Barry anytime. I'd also stake Jennifer Harman, Todd Brunson, Howard Lederer, Phil Ivey, John D'Agostino, Erick Lindgren, Erik123, David Oppenhiem, Ted Forrest, Ray Dekargani, John Hennigan and several others in limit hold'em against Barry. I think it's one of his worst games. "Judging from his words here and by the fact that Daniel a week ago refered to Dreamclown as some punk/kid and wrote about table ethics etc., I would suggest that Daniel didn't know he was actually facing one of the players he respects most in Limit Holdem. I mean, look at the company in which he mentions Ray.I might be wrong, but Ive looked at the previous posts and it didn't seem as if Daniel knew who he was facing, judging from the way he talked about him...Just a thought. An interesting one to me.

Maybe Im way off here, but this certainly is interesting...Words by Daniel in May this year from a thread about the limit challenge match vs. Joe Cassidy:"In fact, I would stake Joe in limit hold'em against Barry anytime. I'd also stake Jennifer Harman, Todd Brunson, Howard Lederer, Phil Ivey, John D'Agostino, Erick Lindgren, Erik123, David Oppenhiem, Ted Forrest, Ray Dekargani, John Hennigan and several others in limit hold'em against Barry. I think it's one of his worst games. "Judging from his words here and by the fact that Daniel a week ago refered to Dreamclown as some punk/kid and wrote about table ethics etc., I would suggest that Daniel didn't know he was actually facing one of the players he respects most in Limit Holdem. I mean, look at the company in which he mentions Ray.I might be wrong, but Ive looked at the previous posts and it didn't seem as if Daniel knew who he was facing, judging from the way he talked about him...Just a thought. An interesting one to me.
This has been addressed. Dreamclown is not actually Ray Dekargani. He used that as his name on NWP as a joke.