fcp search function

How in the heck do you find a player? WhenI click the magnifting glass it just takes me back to the fcp website.
The player search function isn't working at the moment. Even if it was working it's pretty limited, it only tells you the player is logged in, not in what games they're playing in.
  • 2 weeks later...
How in the heck do you find a player? WhenI click the magnifting glass it just takes me back to the fcp website.
The player search function isn't working at the moment. Even if it was working it's pretty limited, it only tells you the player is logged in, not in what games they're playing in.
Any news on when we may have a functioning and full service player search function?
Any news on when we may have a functioning and full service player search function?
No word as of yet, there's a pretty involved upgrade around the corner that I hope fixes this.