ace king sooted on second hand of a s&g

Second hand of a $5 +0.50 Sit & Go at Full Tilt. Stacks mostly equal at 15,000. Blinds 15/30. Action goes limp, limp, fold, raise to 300 and I wake up with A:diamond: K:diamond: The raiser didn't play the previous hand so I have no read. My results at this level are 46% In The Money with a 38% Return on Investment.I see three possible actions here, fold, call or all-in. Calling seems the weakest since I'd have to invest 1/5 of my chips in a situation where I'd have to hit the flop to continue. Moving all-in is definitely the gamblers move here. The raiser almost certainly has some sort of hand here and if I move in and get called I'm probably looking at a race or worse. If I pick up the pot the 405 would be nice but not earthshakingly valuable. Also there are two limpers and 4 players yet to act that could pick up a hand. I opted to fold but I'm not sure it was the right move.The raiser picked up the pot without a flop and mucked so I'll never really know if I had the best hand. Based on the way he played afterwards he probably had Jacks or better or AK. But at the time I didn't have this information and had to try to use a blank template of players at this level.

Here's an article discussing with what hands you should call a pre-flop all-in bet during the early rounds, which is pretty similar to this situation:http://cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/archi...5037&m_id=65574Myself, I don't really like AKs in this situation as, in my opinion, it's more likely that he has a low to mid pp than a weaker ace (or something even worse) and you can probably find bigger edges later on.However, it's a tough laydown, so I may push here depending on my mood at the time.I don't like calling since you are in a tough spot if you don't hit the flop.

I would be more inclined to push here since it is a $5.50. The raise can more likely be a worse ace at this level (it's been a while since I played them but I still remember a lot of horrible play at these) since people don't hesitate making a raise like this with A8 here.I would frequently advocate folding since you're making a big risk now and you can likely outplay most of the others later, but I think you can get in here as a big favorite enough of the time to justify it. It's close though.-cub4life31