buy in refunded and poker tracker

I just wanted everyone to know that I was refunded the buy in for the tourney on 2/8 and for another one that I was playing at the same time. Both hurt me pretty bad and I was involved in a big pot a couple times that might have had something to do about it but I thought I would let you know. It's only 11.00 but some poeple might need it. They will ask you for the tourney id number and will do a investigation to see if enough hands were folded or a big pot was lost because the freeze happened in the middle of it.My second question, which I know has been mentioned before is about pokertracker. I have never used it or anything like it. I play only 20,30,or50 sng's, mtt, and pot or limit omaha hi/low or just high. I basically have been playing online for about 1 and 1/2 years now and have realized over time that this has been the most profitable for me consistantly. I can grind pretty well playing this way. I have huge bills from college days and my winnings every month have been paying these for the past 8 months. I got caught up playing a lot of 2/4 limit holdem and 1/2 NL holdem and made seriuos money doing it for about 2 months, but had a bad string and realized that the variances were too big for me at this point so I stay away now. Was playing at party poker and while the runs were great at NL cash games, a couple big tough losses made me decide to stay away. So I know I gave way more information for this question than I should of but does poker tracker really help that much? I have been doing pretty well and dont want to change things too much and start out thinking myself. I have always heard stick with what works, but people talk about it like it helps there game by leaps and bounds. And if this will be the case, maybe I should do it. I really dont even know what it all does, but right now the most I do is look at the Poker Stats stats after every sng and cash game or mtt and see if it is what I usually am at. It almost always reads the same. SO my major question is what part of your game does it actually improve? How much does it improve it, and if I am doing well, as I have been, should I just stick with what I am doing or try to take it to the next level. By the way, I read TJ Cloutier NL/pot limit holdem book and it was very helpful. Especially for mtt and 18-20 person table sng's. I know there are many other good books talked about on theis site, but this one has not as far as I have seen and it is excellent.

poker tracker is great. I have been able to look at my stats and see what I need to work on. They also have any auto-rating feature that defines your playing style, this is helpful as the other players you play against are rated too, so you can complie a calling station and fish list