I have not been on the fourm for a while, so I don't know if this has been covered.I heard that DN will be in Toronto (Club 279) for a big anouncment. Also I am not sure If Daniel has anounced his new Online Poker room yet.I thought maybe Stacked will have real cash games online... Just thinking out loud

Club279 is on top of the Hard Roock Cafe in Toronto.Heard it on am 640 Toronto this afternoon. FCP is sponsoring the sports news on that station. It says to join FCP to win a ticket to the event.Just thought that when he said that when he anounces what Online room he would play for the Anouncment would be BIG. Added that with the delay in the roll out of Stacked and the timing of the event and thought that Stacked would maybe have a real cash game mode.

Club279 is on top of the Hard Roock Cafe in Toronto.Heard it on am 640 Toronto this afternoon. FCP is sponsoring the sports news on that station. It says to join FCP to win a ticket to the event.Just thought that when he said that when he anounces what Online room he would play for the Anouncment would be BIG. Added that with the delay in the roll out of Stacked and the timing of the event and thought that Stacked would maybe have a real cash game mode.
hmm.......did it say when the event would be??
I have not been on the fourm for a while, so I don't know if this has been covered.I heard that DN will be in Toronto (Club 279) for a big anouncment. Also I am not sure If Daniel has anounced his new Online Poker room yet.I thought maybe Stacked will have real cash games online... Just thinking out loud
How is this speculation?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/toronto-party.php
How is this speculation?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/toronto-party.php
I was speculating about the Stacked connection with DN's Big anouncment of his online poker room gig.
Also good speculating, but don't think it will tie in directly to Stacked.Although what better way to draw people in to play the free version of the site than to have it thru Stacked (i.e. www. fullcontactpoker.net)
I was speculating about the Stacked connection with DN's Big anouncment of his online poker room gig.
Also good speculating, but don't think it will tie in directly to Stacked.Although what better way to draw people in to play the free version of the site than to have it thru Stacked (i.e. www. fullcontactpoker.net)
Like I said just thinking out loud.It could also just be that he is going to anounce that he is doing a Sunday night Poker radio show syndicated on the Corus Radio Network :wink:
Like I said just thinking out loud.It could also just be that he is going to anounce that he is doing a Sunday night Poker radio show syndicated on the Corus Radio Network :wink:
Nah......since when does Daniel do anything outside of actually playing Poker..... :wink: