alrighty. this bad beat occured over the superbowl weekend. I was in a ten person game down to the final three. The dealer folds. I have Q A in the hole and my opponent has poket twos. I raise about 1/5 of my stack and he calls.The flop comes.. Q Q3. I hit the set. I bet again, baiting his call. The turn comes J. I am still content so i raise again, double last time and he re-raises, all-in. In my mind im throwing a party, knowing only two cards could help him, the ducks. The river comes and im standing up. DUECE. He hits his full boat leaving me with only the set. Bad beat for me.

• 2 weeks later...

theres nothin more sickenen than someone hittin a two outer on the river, three outers are bad enough! i see it happen all the time online and i wonder "they dont deserve to win pots with such bed play" there should rules sayin people shouldn't win two outers!

Guest XXEddie
theres nothin more sickenen than someone hittin a two outer on the river, three outers are bad enough! i see it happen all the time online and i wonder "they dont deserve to win pots with such bed play" there should rules sayin people shouldn't win two outers!
one outer....i had AAhe had66flop 336turn Ariver 6it hurts when the is only one card...