bad play always rewarded online... why....

First off I want to say I really enjoy this site, I find it to be quite entertaining and some of the people on here really have some good insight and from what I have gathered there seems to be some good players on here. With that said, I just need to vent... I learned how to play the game at a very young age from an Uncle (2nd cousin) who won a WSOP bracelet in the 80's and who is an accomplished player. When I got sick of working grind of the golf business I decided that i wanted him to teach me all he knew and help me learn the ropes as a pro play for a living... So I had been living out the dream for a while, however I stuck to live play only and a local cardroom playing in there tournaments only. I did very well obviously well enough that I didnt have to go back into the Golf Business which was my profession, but over time I got burnt out, not getting much sleep and not having a steady routine kinda got the best of me. For the past 8 months I have been working in the golf business and hating every minute of it, the golf business has done nothing but make me hate 9-5 jobs more than anything, being a golf pro at a course is quite possibly the worst job ever to be honest. So every chance I get I try and play some poker online, I don't know if I have lost my edge or what or if poker has changed in the past year or not, but its just gotten ridiculous. It doesnt matter what limit I play wheter its 3-6 NL, 5-10NL, and 10-20 LIMIT. I still see that over and over again no matter what site bad players are always rewarded. Any one else experiencing this? I am totally rambling but doing so in utter frustration, I am moving out to Vegas in May to move in with Uncle and I am going to play out there and try to get back on track. Online poker is just frustrating, ive been going bad for a while I guess I just steam too much who knows...[/i]

I've noticed the same thing, but just try to work through it.I'm at my worst when I'm playing online. It seems like right when I'm building up my stack, someone will crush my top pair, top kicker with two pair on the river and I'll go on tilt and have to quit.I really have no advice, but just wanted to say that I understand where you're coming from.