Send them an e mail, in fact send them 100 e- mails!!!!! I'm ticked off about the scheduling of the $5 HORSE and other non holdem tournies. I live on the east coast and always miss them. It's the whole reason I play there!!I'm sending them 5 e- mails a day until they change this or I'm locked up in a mental institution! :twisted: I'm still having a tough time wrapping my brain around their abysimal scheduling concepts. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I totally agree the schedule SUCKS. I am in central time zone and they usually don't have much scheduled during the 6-8PM slots. Just amazes me. I guess PS has spoiled me...What is the deal with the FCP HORSE tourny on FT? Is there a prev post to refer to about it? Who do you have to know/kill/payoff/blackmail to get a pword? BTW happy to have found this site and hope ya don't mind if I jump in with ya. :club:

FCP HORSE: Wed 9pm (EST)pword 107offsuitGo to FullTiltForum.com , click on Forums. There is a Private tourney section. Some of them are on there. They don't always attract to many. They have public HORSE tournies now but most are $20 or $30. And of course they're only held at specially selected times. :? If your good with computers, send this thread to Full tilt. Maybe they'll start to listen. At the times they hold the $5 non holdem tournies, they sometimes only get 10 or 11 players. When they were held at other times they'd get 60-80 . I just don't understand. I love HORSE and non holdem tourneys , but I like a lot of players in them, its more fun.

Hey thanks again DC! I don't know why KT @ FTF quit running her "Horsing Around" mtt on Thursdays, used to love that one.I have sent several e-mails to FT about their schedules and choice of games and buy-ins. If it were me I'd be copying the PS mtt schedule as close as possible, but what the hell do I know. 50k plus players don't play PS everyday because of Raymer and Moneymaker,lol, now if we could only get PS to offer HORSE. Hey, maybe thats what we should be doing! Lobby PS to add HORSE and screw FTP, whaddya think?