poker fantasy withdraw

I just made a topic about this but it seems to have vanished...has anyone withdrawn from this site? Specifically, has anyone withdrawn threw Neteller? If so, how the hell to you get them your Neteller info? Do you need to make a deposit through Neteller first? Wut up? -Cheers

In case anyone's interested, I just chatted with a guy at my table and he says they do not need your Neteller account #. As long as your PF email is the same as your Neteller, the withdraw should go through.

I'll tell you what, their customer service department sucks. I called the support line for poker fantasy to withdrawal. I signed up for the site on October 4th and to this day they have no records of me signing up for the site. I signed up for the Free50C. I made quite a bit in that time and will be P*ssed if i cant get it out. They told me they'd contact me in 24 hours...their famous words.

I requested a withdrawal tonight for $400 leaving $9 in my account there, I am going to write an email and call there support staff tonight and will let you all know if anything happens that is either good/bad news.

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,Thank you for contacting us.We are aware of your request fora $400,- withdrawal, and shall see to it that it's processed.All transaction with us, are done within24hours, during office hours from Monday till Friday.Again we are aware of your request, and we would like to take the opportunity to wish you luck at our poker tables.If you have anymore questions or request please feel free to contact us.Regards,Paul (pokernexus)