full tilt poker tourney 8/11; registration now open

Same bat time, same bat channel; alf you are a dead man. There is a real live bounty on alf even though he didn't win, if you knock him out you actually get to knock him out.Date: 8/11/05TIme: 9PM ESTPassword: foldalfBuy in: 20 + 2In related news, Mr. PogueMahone has shown me a spreadsheet of the leaderboard and it looks good. I'd like to see 50 in this week, so spread the word; Transfer some money around, do whatever, just bring the money in. I want there to be a big prize pool.Also no going to the bathroom on the marble floor entering the final table room. Housekeeping was pretty pissed off about that.Oh and Chuck lives in my stomach, he asked me to post this.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This time, I will actually make sure that I can be there after I put my money in, and try not to jump in the game after 90% of my money was blinded out.

Alf your going down.
That's fine....I am due.In fact..I was a little dissapointed in that the last tournament didn't give me an opportunity to slap Zimmer around. :cry:

I would love to play this week, but I'm going driving 5 hours to go play at a B&M in Colorado. Worst structure ever....$2-5 spread limit game where the max bet is $5. The bets don't increase at the turn and river. Just to let everyone know. Needling ALF doesn't do any good. He won't call you when you have the nuts. Beware, he will call you if you bluff.

I would love to play this week, but I'm going driving 5 hours to go play at a B&M in Colorado. Worst structure ever....$2-5 spread limit game where the max bet is $5. The bets don't increase at the turn and river. Just to let everyone know. Needling ALF doesn't do any good. He won't call you when you have the nuts. Beware, he will call you if you bluff.
I will also re-raise you allin when you have KK with AQ and then suck out to knock you out of the tourney.
I will also re-raise you allin when you have KK with AQ and then suck out to knock you out of the tourney.
FUnny, but still not funny.LOL

And the red carpet has been laid down, Joan Rivers is standing by the door.In her interview with ChuckSty he was quoted as saying "one more beer and i'll do your wrinkly old butt doggy style"In other tournament news, there was an ICE CUBE sighting at the tourney as well as the expected attendance of Jennifer Lopez.It's about time Jen, it's about time.Oh did i say, registration is open.

Alf, i gave you like 6000 chips last week and you still got 2nd. But yes, a k would be nice; Either in US currency or Bolivian National Crop.i kid. BUMP BUMP
The 6k in chips alowed me to be only down 3 to 1 in chips HU so thanks....Hey...I really regretted not winning..it really bothered me...but you can't do much when your opponent bluffs off his whole stack into your flopped straight and he hits the split on the river....Also catching two pair when my opponent flops a flush is not good.I did your chips justice... :wink: