help my cash game please!

The main problem you have is.....you are playing Texas Hold'em. Learn to play Seven Card Stud.....a better and more sophisticated gameLots more fish, alot more people who play holdem have read the books and all that, while very few who play online stud have a clue what they are doing. Thus, Stud is much more profitable.

The main problem you have is.....you are playing Texas Hold'em.  Learn to play Seven Card Stud.....a better and more sophisticated gameLots more fish,  alot more people who play holdem have read the books and all that, while very few who play online stud have a clue what they are doing. Thus, Stud is much more profitable.
Stud high/low is ridiculously easy to beat up on people.Btw, I went to Truman for like 3 years, ah kirksville.

Btw, I went to Truman for like 3 years, ah kirksville.Ah, so you have experienced the exciting nightlife of Kirksville. The best nights are when me and my friends decide to do something really wild. We go eat at the McDonalds near the campus, and then....later on that very same night, we go eat at....the OTHER McDonalds. Man, we are gonna have some crazy stories to tell our grandkids one day......(sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw) sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw