q for dan about article with stu unger story

i just finished reading "One of a kind" and in the last chapter it said you played in a game with him at the Ballagio. You had said in a previous article that the game(25-50 nlh) changed your way of playing because if stu. I am wondering if this is the game that changed you because stu was more of thefish in this game. thanks

i read an article that Dan played against Stuey about 2 weeks before his death.......stu got 25000 from billy baxter to play at the new ballagio poker room.........dan was big but not worldwide huge poker big.......and he had stated in a poker article that this game changed his game.........he said that stuey took the table captain position and all the action was going through stu...........when i read the book i was curious to see if the game in the book was the same in the article.....and dan replied............thats why he is a down to earth guy and understands this type of post..............not like...dan druff.............dan you are a nice repectable guy ....good luck with the next round of tournies after the WSOP