top two on board and resistance - nlhe

Non compatible converter site, sry. 50$ NLHE game 8 or 9 handed. I have 125$ on the table villain 150$ so he has me covered. He's good and tricky, very able to bluff.I have KQo in middle position folded to me. I raise to 2$, folded to villain in the CO who calls, button and blinds fold.Flop : 9QK rainbow.(Pot 4.75) I bet 3$, Villain min. raises to 6, I reraise to 20$, villain reraise to 60$, hero...?After this raise I think to myself that I should have called the 6 and seen the turn, as this min. raise is suspicious. But now, I guess TJ, KK, QQ or 99 is a very strong possibility with this reraise, as I can't put him on anything else but a bluff. Is this an easy fold or a push? Any other comment on a hand like that?Thanks.

I think its an easy fold... I would have just called his min raise though... I wouldn't have reraised him out of position. He obviously has a monster hand... the question you have to ask is whether or not he would do this with K9 or Q9. Those are the worst two possible hands he could have here.

I reraise to 20$,Why?
The question on everyone's mind :-)It sucks being out of position, especially when you could be way behind. I also don't see a problem with seeing the turn card and how the action develops on the turn.
I reraise to 20$,Why?
Well, I asked myself that too late, unfortunately, but lesson learned.I folded.
It always sucks to click first and question right afterwards. :x

I guess I didn't believe his raise meant something and wanted to be sure, but I leave myself very vulnerable to what happened. This guy is able to bluff though so it was very tempting to go over the top.It sucks that I can't see with what he reraised me as this site's history doesn't show it.

I guess I didn't believe his raise meant something and wanted to be sure, but I leave myself very vulnerable to what happened.  This guy is able to bluff though so it was very tempting to go over the top.It sucks that I can't see with what he reraised me as this site's history doesn't show it.
I don't believe there is any site that would show what he reraised with. It usually has to come down to a showdown to see what the other player mucked.
I guess I didn't believe his raise meant something and wanted to be sure, but I leave myself very vulnerable to what happened.  This guy is able to bluff though so it was very tempting to go over the top.It sucks that I can't see with what he reraised me as this site's history doesn't show it.
This would drastically change the online world of holdem if this could happen.