after 3 years + of online tourney playing ..it keeps getting worse i swear..its just amazing at times,some people just dont get it..heres my veiw and opinions on playing mtt`s,heres my game the first half of my online multi tourneys im going for chips..as the tourney progresses,i`m not so much after chips as i`m more interested in seeing players get eliminated..sure i might try to buy a pot here and there,but i`m more concerned on the amount of players that are left in the tourney..this of course only applys if i have a comfortable chip stack see it so many times at the later stages of a tourney..short stack calls or goes all in big chippies call..now lets say theres 3 or 4 way action on the short stacks "all in"... flop comes,do you toss a min bet out there...or try for a steal and lob a monster? i myself rarely go for the steal at this point,unless i have a great flop or a decent draw..or i flopped the absolute nutz..depending on how many chips the "short" stack contributed,i will check all the way to the river,as in my opinion if i toss a bet out there,and the other players fold,unless i have nut hand..theres the chance that the "short" stack will win the hand and still be in the game i see so many players with decent chip stacks at the later stage of mtt`s call these all ins..and continue to bet after the flop..with no hands at all..hense making people fold..and the short stack wins and stays in the game just my opinions..but im after chips to begin with..then after that its all about elimination..i will galdly check when someone is all in..hopefully if i dont win it on river , someone else does..and takes this player out