NL Full Ring Cash Game ?'s ( SORRY)

The game is online NL 10 max. $50 max. buy in , SB,BB $1 . I'm UTG holding (AA*KK*AKs) , my action is a raise of $4 . (is this the correct amount to bet here ?) The table folds around to a player in middle or late position who reraises $x . Let's say I have no real read on player , how much of my stack should I call ? With AA*KK , would moving ALL IN be a proper play here ? AKs I'd call 10% of my stack ... any thoughts on that . Same as above but I hold (QQ*JJ*TT*AK) , would calling 10% be justified ... or should I lay these hands down . Like I said say I have no real reads on table . With $1 blinds is $4 a good amount to raise with big hands . Was raising $5 , not sure why I changed that ...

With AA*KK , would moving ALL IN be a proper play here ?Yup. Fun too.I ussually pause for about 10 seconds and say "Well, I think I'm probably way behind, but I feel like gambling" before I go all in with AA. Same as above but I hold (QQ*JJ*TT*AK) , would calling 10% be justified ... or should I lay these hands down . Like I said say I have no real reads on table Well, you should at the very least call. JJ and TT you're goingn to be playing mostly for value other than as an unimproved pair. You won't allways be behind, but paying off KK or AA with a middle pair is what you want to be the recipent of, not the victim. QQ is tricky. Most people will reraise with JJ pre-flop, and at this limit a lot of them will push with it if you raise again. QQ takes a lot of "feel" to play postflop when you don't hit a set. Without reads it's probably best not to go too nuts with it. AK same.