an update on akishore's bonus whoring, 5/28/05

you get crowns for each raked hand you play in (you just have to be dealt cards, don't have to contribute to the pot). at 25c/50c, each raked hand is 1 crown. at 50c/$1, each raked hand is 2 crowns. at $1/2 and up, each raked hand is 3 crowns.assem, you said that you dont have to contribute to the pot to qualify for the crown yet i was looking at noble's website and found this under the bonus requirements:3. Crowns are awarded to players for each hand in which they participate, as long as they've contributed money to the pot either by placing one of the blinds, or by making a bet, and as long as the hand is raked.and was wondering which one is correct?
you get crowns for each raked hand you play in (you just have to be dealt cards, don't have to contribute to the pot). at 25c/50c, each raked hand is 1 crown. at 50c/$1, each raked hand is 2 crowns. at $1/2 and up, each raked hand is 3 crowns.
assem, you said that you dont have to contribute to the pot to qualify for the crown yet i was looking at noble's website and found this under the bonus requirements:3. Crowns are awarded to players for each hand in which they participate, as long as they've contributed money to the pot either by placing one of the blinds, or by making a bet, and as long as the hand is raked.and was wondering which one is correct?
my mistake!you DO have to contribute to the pot.the bonus still clears pretty fast at $1/2 and up from my experience, though. plus, again, the site is so soft.aseem
yeah, pokerroom gets pretty rocky at $1/2 and up. i'm not sure if absolute is rockier, but i definitely hate playing on absolute, that's for sure. it's also a rock garden, but i'm not sure what can be more rock-gardenish than pokerroom's $2/4 tables with their 25% flop percentages.aseem
Really? I've done almost every PSO promo (I saved Party for the FFP, but that's no more) and I liked Pokerroom's 2/4 tables the most. It's easy to find a table at any time of the day (it's not so easy at 2/4 at most other sites) and I've been cleaning up at those tables for 2 months now. The flop percentages are usually around low to mid thirties, but for some reason, I've been crushing those games. It does help that I have notes on just about all the "regulars" at those tables. Absolute was one of the worst sites I did, but I hated GPP and Bodog a bit more than Absolute.
yeah, pokerroom gets pretty rocky at $1/2 and up. i'm not sure if absolute is rockier, but i definitely hate playing on absolute, that's for sure. it's also a rock garden, but i'm not sure what can be more rock-gardenish than pokerroom's $2/4 tables with their 25% flop percentages.aseem
Really? I've done almost every PSO promo (I saved Party for the FFP, but that's no more) and I liked Pokerroom's 2/4 tables the most. It's easy to find a table at any time of the day (it's not so easy at 2/4 at most other sites) and I've been cleaning up at those tables for 2 months now. The flop percentages are usually around low to mid thirties, but for some reason, I've been crushing those games. It does help that I have notes on just about all the "regulars" at those tables. Absolute was one of the worst sites I did, but I hated GPP and Bodog a bit more than Absolute.
yeah, pokerroom's table availability is nice, but i'm just so used to loose games which are so easy to beat. with pokerroom, the swings are so rough because it's pretty aggressive overall, and combined with the tight games, i just seem to have a tougher time.i'm surprised you hated golden palace though. i actually loved that site a lot, and i found it to be one of the softest also. it was definitely one of the most aggressive sites, in general, but it was also loose, which made it so profitable.aseem

WEll, I only played at GPP long enough to clear the bonus and the fish got the best of me in that short time. That was about the only site I played on PSO where I lost money (straight up lost, with the bonus, I was up 40). I guess that's probably why I didn't like it. I also struggled with Bodog, which is another really fishy site. So, I guess I just suck against fish is all. I seem to be doing better against players who are tighter and more selective in their hands. Don't know why. Probably just because of a small sample size.