Question About Pokerstars

Well, since FT went down, I decided to play on PS. My question is, where is the log at? I want to clear it periodically, but have no idea what the name of it is.Is it just in the PS file or where??Thanks in advance for any help.

I suggest e-mailing Poker Stars support to make sure that you get the answer you're looking for.I found this at Poker Stars about how to locate the log files although I'm not sure why you would want to delete them.http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/support/faq/How do I send Log Files? Where will I find them? For Windows XP and older (C:Program Files\PokerStars\): 1.Double click "My Computer" on your desktop or start menu2.Double click "C:" drive to view your hard drive3.Double click "Program Files" folder4.Scroll down and double click on "PokerStars" (or PokerStars.NET)5.Locate the following log files:-pokerstars.log.0 -pokerstars.log.1 -pokerstarsupdate.log.0 -pokerstarsupdate.log.1 Attach these files to an email and send them to support@pokerstars.com For Windows Vista and Windows 7 (C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\PokerStars\): 1.Click Start2.Type the following or copy/paste into the Search and press Enter: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\PokerStars (or PokerStars.NET)3.Locate the following log files:-pokerstars.log.0 -pokerstars.log.1 -pokerstarsupdate.log.0 -pokerstarsupdate.log.1 Attach these files to an email and send them to support@pokerstars.com For Mac OSX (Home\Library\Logs\PokerStars\): 1.Open the Finder2.Open the Home directory/folder3.Open the Library directory/folder4.Open the Logs directory/folder5.Open the PokerStars (or PokerStars.NET) directory/folder6.Locate the following log files:-pokerstars.log.0 -pokerstars.log.1 Attach these files to an email and send them to support@pokerstars.com