Daniel Negreanu | Quadjacks Poker Radio Monday November 7th

Just in case you guys missed it Daniel was on the show for another great podcast, here is a tweet he sent out after the interview.@RealKidPoker : That's a first. Did a 2.5 hour interview with http://www.quadjacks.com/radio and somehow I ended up crying when http://www.threesquare.org came up.danielnegreanuft400.jpgClick here to listen to the podcast.The last time Daniel Negreanu was on QuadJacks Poker Radio, it went on for six hours, and was arguably one the best shows we ever had. His return to the program on this day was no disappointment. Having profusely tweeted his opinions on the WSOP November Nine final table the day before, Daniel went into more depth about how he thinks the previous day’s players fared, and what he thinks we should expect tomorrow when the final three resume play. After that, the forever young Kid Poker opened up his mind – and heart – about numerous issues of current importance in the poker industry. He is no friendlier to the Epic Poker League than he’s ever been, and empathizes with Michael DiVita’s situation, but still recognizes some of the League’s more redeeming characteristics. Toward the end of the interview, Daniel does not hold back emotional tears as he reflects on his newly awakened compassion for those who are much less fortunate than he is, and encourages all those who can to contribute in a constructive way, like he’s doing for the Three Square Food Bank.

The guy in that picture and that name sounds familiar. I feel like I should recognize him for some reason. Pretty sure he used to post on this forum back in the day.

The guy in that picture and that name sounds familiar. I feel like I should recognize him for some reason. Pretty sure he used to post on this forum back in the day.
touche Daniel needs to post more here, or did he forget about us