Team/partner Poker At Wsop

I live in San Diego, and there's a partner/team event tomorrow. The buy-in is $150 for each player.Has anyone ever played in one of these, and if so, how do you play it? Does each partner play every other hand, or does one player play before the flop and the other after the flop?I went onto the piece of shit WSOP main website, and there is no information about the event or how it's played. I also did a search on this site and couldn't find anything.If anyone has any information or help, I would appreciate it - thanks!

if it is the same structure as the one used at the WSOP then it plays as a normal tournament.there will be 2 separate prize pools: one for the individual portion, and another for the team portion.the team portion uses a point system that I believe is just the best combined team finish.

if it is the same structure as the one used at the WSOP then it plays as a normal tournament.there will be 2 separate prize pools: one for the individual portion, and another for the team portion.the team portion uses a point system that I believe is just the best combined team finish.
OK, thanks. So you're playing the tournament all by yourself, but they take into account the combined finishes of both players?
I played tonight, and the structure was nothing like the above. I played the first level with 1500 in chips, and my partner sat out. Then my partner played the 2nd level. He started with 1500 chips too, along with whatever chips I had at the end of the first level. Then I played the 3rd level, he played the 4th, and so on.
I played tonight, and the structure was nothing like the above. I played the first level with 1500 in chips, and my partner sat out. Then my partner played the 2nd level. He started with 1500 chips too, along with whatever chips I had at the end of the first level. Then I played the 3rd level, he played the 4th, and so on.
did you guys tear it up