Arkeg - Maybe The Greatest Invention Ever!

this is definately what every home needs....but no donkey kong?? i'm kind of saddened by this.
I supposedly has every game from every console made before 2000, so I would think Donkey Kong would be on there. If you have the cartridge you can upload it into the system as well. I am getting one for sure. Going to call them tomorrow!
I supposedly has every game from every console made before 2000, so I would think Donkey Kong would be on there. If you have the cartridge you can upload it into the system as well. I am getting one for sure. Going to call them tomorrow!
i went through the list of games they had, there were a bunch of pre-2000 video games i didn't see there. I'm sure most of the ones that i could think of, would probably be pretty hard to find.
i went through the list of games they had, there were a bunch of pre-2000 video games i didn't see there. I'm sure most of the ones that i could think of, would probably be pretty hard to find.
You're correct...but you can upload any ROM onto it. The site says there's over 16,000 compatible games, you just gotta do a little bit of legwork to get them on the machine.
You're correct...but you can upload any ROM onto it. The site says there's over 16,000 compatible games, you just gotta do a little bit of legwork to get them on the machine.
Yeah, my bad. Should be easy to pick up old cartridges and load them. I have two boxes of nes games alone.
You...do know what ROM's are?
Yes, didn't think that far I guess. I should have read more before I posted. All cartridges have been put online and are available for download (per their website).