Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP2 ($1.86)MP3 ($2)CO ($1.86)Button ($0.40)Hero (SB) ($2.01)BB ($0.40)UTG ($0.66)UTG+1 ($3.66)MP1 ($0.81)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :club:, Q :club:UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 calls $0.02, 2 folds, MP3 bets $2 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.01 (All-In), 3 foldsFlop: ($4.06) Q :3h, 4 :4h, 9 :qh(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($4.06) J :ts(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($4.06) 10 :5c(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $4.06 | Rake: $0.27I explain my call before the flop : if he have aces or kings he would not shove before the flop. with that being said, i know it's a race but i'm a slight favorite (against A-K) og a nice favorite (A-Q or any other pocket pair)it seems that, like it's said in Super system, with a big pocket pair, you'll win a small pot or loose a big one...that was really true today, wheter i take a walk or loose to a suckout like that damnI'm still on tilt and needed a place to let the steam get out

The way you lost is quite bad, but it isn't really that much of a bad beat, But I understand the feeling tough, when you flopped the trips you felt godlike,then it is harsh, but it's a good thing you took a brake, alot of people go trough, while playing badand lose alot in that situation..