so here i am at a loss for words. today is a big mtt day for me, lots of spare time between classes. seems all the donks are out too. within a twenty minute timespan on 3 different mtts. after the break i get aces, i do a standard raise from mid position, i get a reraise, and another reraise from the bb, so i go all in, they both call, ones got 34o and other has 73o, i think its a gift from heaven and i will triple up. the flop come blank blank blank, but naturally the turn is a 4, and the river is a 4, so i procede to dropkick a baby. shortly after on another table, i get AKs in the sb, i raise the bb, and he comes over the top, i call, he has 84. flop comes AK 4. turn is a 4. i hate my life. both of these were for all my chips too, and i by far had the best of it. 5 minutes after this i get AK, raise, i get reraised all in, this time by a 56o. needless to say he flops a straight, and my pretty good day turns into a real bad day. moral of the story is i should fold aces and big slick, and rr with 8 and 5 high./rant

I never remember a hand except for one, I only learn from them. That is another forum post coming soon though :club: My suggestion is you need to forget about it and play some poker :)Good luck studying!