Dear Canuckickstan,After reading your post in the FCP thread, we are banning your chat privileges for one month.We here at Poker Stars strive to create and foster a friendly, enjoyable and grammatically correct environment. Your sentence: "I would say **** Stars, but I'm pretty sure their watching us." demonstrates an obvious lack of basic English. Poker Stars will continue to be a leader in the struggle to promote proper grammar.Thank You,Alice

Dear Canuckickstan,After reading your post in the FCP thread, we are banning your chat privileges for one month.We here at Poker Stars strive to create and foster a friendly, enjoyable and grammatically correct environment. Your sentence: "I would say **** Stars, but I'm pretty sure their watching us." demonstrates an obvious lack of basic English. Poker Stars will continue to be a leader in the struggle to promote proper grammar.Thank You,Alice
I lol'd.On a different topic, upon choosing to reply to this page, my table has opened up to reveal to me my 3rd consecutive 1st round bye in 3 consecutive days in the $22 Turbo HU 2k. I love byes.
I lol'd.On a different topic, upon choosing to reply to this page, my table has opened up to reveal to me my 3rd consecutive 1st round bye in 3 consecutive days in the $22 Turbo HU 2k. I love byes.
Have we met? :club:

I wish my name was offensive.. Would love a second shot at a new sn.. Not sure what I'd pick.SirBrixALot, based on this month. I still got a clean slate on FTP to use some day, but without avatars it's so anti-climatic..

i guess .. sgf is kidding with us
or his chat ban extends to FCP.. Stars could be takin over! :club: