Ran Into It Tonight..

Playing in a 1/2 home game.. few thousand on the table, I have a couple hundred.In a limped pot i have 76 otb, flop comes 458 with 2 hearts. A raise a bet and get called. Turn is a 9 of hearts, I call pretty sure I am beat but with a redraw to the straight flush and its a king no heart. Just call his bet, and he shows 63 of hearts for the flush. Bummer but showed the diligence to just call.Against the same guy he calls my raise preflop, got AK, flop is KJ5. He bets I raise, he calls. Turn 10, he bets i just call. Turn ?blank, he bets i just call again, and he shows K10... sigh.Ive reloaded since this hand and I reraise with KK and get called by the initial raiser. Flop is QQ5, checked to me and I bet and get flat called. Turn is an 8, checked again, I bet, he goes all in for a little more, and I call.. he shows AQ. I was pretty sure I knew he had it off the flop when he mumbled some BS about is 2 pair good here before he called my bet on the flop. Still, tough to lay it down and stacked him.Exactly the hand after i get AK, limp, raise right after me, there are 2 callers, i go all in and get called by initial raiser. Flop is AJ5, turn K. This was perhaps my biggest mistake of the night, but after losing the hand right before it i just threw it all in preflop, but had i just seen the flop then shoved i more than likely would have taken it down.Sucks to lose and get crushed like that so many times. I felt like I was playing really solid poker just couldnt get anything to go my way or stay ahead.