$20 Sng's On Stars

After having a horrible year last year, it appears that I may have gotten my A game back. After working my PS account back from $22 to over about $100, I read about Chris Ferguson's simple bankroll management strategy, and I have been following it to the letter ever since. I'm currently over $500, and I have tried my hand at the $15 levels, and have done okay, but in the past, I've had bad experiences at the $20 level...I'm a winning player at $10, with a pretty significant number of games, but at the $20 level, my game suffers. Honestly, I don't think I have enough $20 games under my belt to really figure out if I suck as bad as I think, but according to sharkscope, I'm somewhere around -50% ROI (that's negative 50%) at the $20 level with perhaps 40 or fewer games at that level. My real question: Is there that much of a difference between the $10 and $20 levels? My experience says that the $20 levels are very sharky, but that the $30 and $50 levels become a bit fishier again, but I have even less experience at those limits, so I'm probably drawing incorrect conclusions.Ultimately, I hope to keep moving up in levels as my bankroll increases, but if it turns out that I'm more profitable (or more to the point, "profitable") playing four $6 SnG's simultaneously, than playing one $20 table, then perhaps I should rethink levelling up. I don't like that answer, however. The $20 level is beatable, so maybe I've just been kind of unlucky in the past.I guess what I'm really looking for are people that play at these levels, and what their thoughts are compared to the $10 level. Totally different game? Or not as different as I seem to think? Any insight at all would be appreciated. Thanks!

After having a horrible year last year, it appears that I may have gotten my A game back. After working my PS account back from $22 to over about $100, I read about Chris Ferguson's simple bankroll management strategy, and I have been following it to the letter ever since. I'm currently over $500, and I have tried my hand at the $15 levels, and have done okay, but in the past, I've had bad experiences at the $20 level...I'm a winning player at $10, with a pretty significant number of games, but at the $20 level, my game suffers. Honestly, I don't think I have enough $20 games under my belt to really figure out if I suck as bad as I think, but according to sharkscope, I'm somewhere around -50% ROI (that's negative 50%) at the $20 level with perhaps 40 or fewer games at that level. My real question: Is there that much of a difference between the $10 and $20 levels? My experience says that the $20 levels are very sharky, but that the $30 and $50 levels become a bit fishier again, but I have even less experience at those limits, so I'm probably drawing incorrect conclusions.Ultimately, I hope to keep moving up in levels as my bankroll increases, but if it turns out that I'm more profitable (or more to the point, "profitable") playing four $6 SnG's simultaneously, than playing one $20 table, then perhaps I should rethink levelling up. I don't like that answer, however. The $20 level is beatable, so maybe I've just been kind of unlucky in the past.I guess what I'm really looking for are people that play at these levels, and what their thoughts are compared to the $10 level. Totally different game? Or not as different as I seem to think? Any insight at all would be appreciated. Thanks!
On pokerstars, I had much better success at the $15 full ring level than I did at the $20 full ring level. The opponents did indeed seem noticeably better with the $5 increase in buyin. I haven't had enough experience at the $30 or $50 level to give any input.. But suffice it to say, $15 was the highest level I've had consistent success at.I don't think its true that at the $20 level, they get supergood, then get bad again at the $30 or $50+ level. There's sharks in every game, and I'm betting most of them don't just play $20.