Strange Night on Party

I decided to drop down to the .50/1 table cause I was having no luck at the 1/2 ones. I had pocket A's cracked twice on the river and I lost on the river another 3 times. i went from $37 down to around $12 so I decided to have a little nutbar session with my remaining $12. re-raised everything even with garbage and I was able to build back up to what I started with $25. So I decided to try the $3/6 table for the first time (Don't ask why I just wanted to see if the play was a little more like it should be). I had some hands but they didn't pull through for me so I was down about $40. Then I ended up catching the nut flush on the river of one hand to take down a $150 pot. After the flop (2 to my suite) there was so much betting that I stayed in because of the pot odds. It was weird I could hardly break even at the .50/1 table and I ended up winning over $175 total at the 3/6. And here I was all ready to withdrawl all my money from party and put it into either stars or Poker Mountain.

I was right with you on moving away from party. I just put through a cashout for just 50 so I could move it over to Pokermountain myself. Then last night, after like a week straight of losing sessions I actually had a decent night. I said forget this trying to adjust to the maniacs type of stuff... I played extra tight.. didn't even bother with Q10 and hands that might win most of the time at that level. (.50/1.00). And I won back all $50 that I had transferred out. I must have gotten a good room or something, because I have had the same things happen to me constantly that you just described. It gets very frustrating, and maybe i've been tilting a little the past week or two, who knows. But i'm moving at least some over to PokerMountain. (Update though).. just played over at PP again, same limits... and lost 30 of that 50 I won last night.. mainly the fault of bad cards though today.

It was weird I could hardly break even at the .50/1 table and I ended up winning over $175 total at the 3/6.It's commonly referred to as "luck".
Oh believe me I know it was luck. Just weird because I had nothing but bad luck at the lower limit tables. I'm sure it was a mistake to keep calling all the bets after the turn when I didn't hit my flush, but I figured that this was my best opportunity to take down a huge pot so I just rode it out. I'm sure it ticked off everyone else that was in the hand.