Ahl East Vs West Ticker

Cheap Thieves1. Olli Jokinen, PHO. 2. Alexander Semin, WAS. G A A3. Anze Kopitar, LA. A A4. Jason Pominville, BUF. 5. Corey Perry, ANA. G A6. Henrik Sedin, VAN. OT 7. John-Michael Liles, COL. 8. Brent Seabrook, CHI. 09. Roman Hamrlik, MON. 010. Marc-Edouard Vlasic, SJ. 0VANCOUVER -0.5Scarborough SmugglersPaul Stastny, COL (OT) Keith Tkachuk, STL G ASam Gagner, EDM Nikita Filatov, CBJ 0Maxim Afinogenov, BUF David Krejci, BOS GPeter Harrold, LA 0Kent Huskins, ANA GAnton Stralman, TOR A Hal Gill, PIT 0NASHVILLE -2*****************************************************************Cheap Thieves: 4Scarborough Smugglers: 2*****************************************************************Ghosts of ElvisSidney Crosby - Pit - OT GMike Richards - Phi 0 Dustin Brown - LA GShane Doan - Phx Joe Thornton - SJ AMark Recchi - Tam 0Dion Phaneuf - Cgy Dan Hamhuis - Nsh ATeppo Numminen - Buf Shaone Morrison - Wsh 0NEW JERSEY -1.5Purple HeartsBrian Gionta (OT) - NJ 0 Ales Kotalik - Buf Sergei Samsonov - Car 0Markus Naslund - NYR GRyan Smyth - Col ADavid Perron - St. L 0Braydon Coburn - Phi A APatrice Brisebois - Mon AKevin Bieksa - Van Kyle Quincey - LA 0CALGARY -0.5*****************************************************************Ghosts of Elvis: 1.5Purple Hearts: 2.5*****************************************************************MustangsJoe Sakic...Colorado...OT Paul Kariya..St Louis G ADustin Penner...Edmonton Kyle Wellwood...Vancouver Daniel Cleary...Detroit 0Jason Blake.....Toronto AScott Niedermayer...Anaheim A AScott Hannan.......Colorado Jeff Finger...........Toronto 0Zach Bogosian.....Atlanta 0DETROIT -2.5Legend KillersMike Ribiero DAL AMilan Hejduk COL ADavid Legwand NAS AMarco Sturm BOS 0Derrick Brassard CLB 0Daniel Paille BUF GBrian Campbell CHI OT A Shea Weber NAS ARob Blake SJ ADerek Morris PHX ABOSTON -2*****************************************************************Mustangs: 0.5Legend Killers: 2.5*****************************************************************Rug Rats1. Ray Whitney (CAR)(OT) 02. Mike Comrie (NYI) 03. JP Dumont (NAS) G A4. Phil Kessel (BOS) 05. Jason Williams (ATL) G6. MIKE KNUBLE (PHI) G7. Brian Rafalski (DET) 08. Chris Pronger (ANA) A A9. Niclas Havelid (ATL) 010. Dennis Sidenberg (CAR) 0MINNESOTA -0.5Shoot Loose1.Evgeni Malkin-pit-ot A2.Eric Staal-car G3.Thomas Vanek-buf 4.Marc Savard-bos A A5.Martin Havlet-chi G A 6.Alex Frolov-la G 7.Kimmo Timonen-phi 08.Joni Pitkanen-car 09.Sami Salo-van 10.Phillip Boucher-dal 0DETROIT -2.5*****************************************************************Rug Rats: 4Shoot Loose: 2.5*****************************************************************Canadian Gothic1. Bryan Little - ATL 02. Alex Steen - TOR 03. Mikael Samuelsson - DET OT A A4. Ruslan Fedotenko - PIT 05. Guillaume Latendresse - MTL 06. Patrick Berglund - STL 07. Matt Niskanen - DAL 08. Andrej Sekera - BUF 9. Zbynek Michalek - PHX 10. Kevin Klein - NAS 0SAN JOSE 0Red Ravens1. Brad Boyes St. Louis G G2. Patrick Kane Chicago - ot G3. Kristian Huselius Columbus A4. Bill Guerin NY Islanders A5. Patrick O'Sullivan Los Angeles A A6. Rich Peverly Nashville 07. Filip Kuba Ottawa A8. Ed Jovanovski Phoenix 9. Mark Streit NY Islanders G10. Christian Backman Columbus AMONTREAL -3*****************************************************************Canadian Gothic: 1Red Ravens: 4*****************************************************************

Every time I see the Leafs score it drives me crazy. Every goal means the team is one step further away from getting a high pick. Lose Leafs Lose!!! Don't you understand what you need to do? Yikes it's so frustrating. At the deadline they'll probably make some stupid deal to get Forsberg or something and give up Luke Schenn and Justin Pogge.

Every time I see the Leafs score it drives me crazy. Every goal means the team is one step further away from getting a high pick. Lose Leafs Lose!!! Don't you understand what you need to do? Yikes it's so frustrating. At the deadline they'll probably make some stupid deal to get Forsberg or something and give up Luke Schenn and Justin Pogge.
Dude you really need to start watching this team closely...Ron Wilson has them playing great fundamental hockey. They work hard for 60 minutes and they are in every game. They pretty much dominated Ottawa tonight. Forget the draft pick, its not gonna happen.
Dude you really need to start watching this team closely...Ron Wilson has them playing great fundamental hockey. They work hard for 60 minutes and they are in every game. They pretty much dominated Ottawa tonight. Forget the draft pick, its not gonna happen.
I did watch the game and they are playing way too good. Wilson is doing too good of a job and that's going to give the city false hope... once again. The talent isn't there and they need a high pick otherwise they won't make the playoffs in the next five seasons. Winning games this season only hurts the team in the future. They simply will not be in the playoffs dude, seriously.
I did watch the game and they are playing way too good. Wilson is doing too good of a job and that's going to give the city false hope... once again. The talent isn't there and they need a high pick otherwise they won't make the playoffs in the next five seasons. Winning games this season only hurts the team in the future. They simply will not be in the playoffs dude, seriously.
No matter how bad they play they arent going to get the top pick. You can still rebuild by winning. Whose in better shape now , the Leafs or the Senators? Not only do the Senators suck, but they have all these high priced players who are useless...The way the Leafs are shaping up, they will be in a position to spend a ton of money in the next two years. Add quality YOUNGER free agents to the nucleus to this team and there is no reason they cant compete very quickly.I really didnt think coaching made this much of a difference, but I have watched this team so closely and the difference is amazing. They lose arguably one of the top 10 players in the game from last year, they give up "talented" players like Tucker and Wellwood and they are a much better team this year.GO LEAFS GO
Speaking of 2-1... you have fallen behind in your game, while the Rats and Thieves are looking good.
still a lot of hockey to be played..Made a big mistake sitting Avery..I hate this 15 game night business...Its bad for my team..
LOL bad for your team how? Are you claiming that you have a really deep team???
Well I dont have clear cut top 6...I have Kariya and Sakic and a lot of 3-6s
Well I dont have clear cut top 6...I have Kariya and Sakic and a lot of 3-6s
A lot? I wouldn't consider depth a strength on your team as I wouldn't consider defense to be a strength. Only thing you have going for you is good goaltending, our whole division has the best goaltenders in the league. Meanwhile, my team, after tonight, will be the only team over .500 in my whole division.