Serious Question About Brandon Cantu

If you call Cantu a douche, what are you going to call Micon? It's a serious pecking order thing, this insult tagging. Micon is clearly a douche, Cantu appears to be working on it, but he actually may require a different tag.
Micon is the biggest dick ever IMO.
Ok I had a really funny pic to add to this but, I for some reason can not upload it from my picture files. Can someone tell me how to do this, or I'll just tell you what the pic was of and someone else can try it.
go to www.imageshack.us and upload it, then grab the 'direct link to image' link it gives you, and paste it between [/img] and there you go.Mark
go to www.imageshack.us and upload it, then grab the 'direct link to image' link it gives you, and paste it between [/img] and there you go.Mark
Still no go, It says dynamics in the image pages are not allowed. Whatever that means.Anyhow I copied a pic of Cantu on the cover of a Summers eve box. If anyone wants to try it. ISAPP(posting pics)
Still no go, It says dynamics in the image pages are not allowed. Whatever that means.Anyhow I copied a pic of Cantu on the cover of a Summers eve box. If anyone wants to try it. ISAPP(posting pics)
Post the addy you tried to use.
being lazy, never reading a book, and playing poker in your underwear all day
Ahh, the secret dream of every man who is married with children and works a full time job. Except perhaps the never reading a book part.