I was wondering if anyone could direct me to somewhere where I can find a list of common props played in flop games. I play a home game where I was thinking of suggesting it, could add fun to the game. Tried searching around on google but could only find very minor things like Strings, where I know there are a fair few more than that.Didn't really know what to search, as most of my searches came with a lot of results, and results I didn't want so I thought I'd ask here.Any help is much appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to somewhere where I can find a list of common props played in flop games. I play a home game where I was thinking of suggesting it, could add fun to the game. Tried searching around on google but could only find very minor things like Strings, where I know there are a fair few more than that.Didn't really know what to search, as most of my searches came with a lot of results, and results I didn't want so I thought I'd ask here.Any help is much appreciated.
We've played props where each player participating chooses a card. Can be 7c, all the eights, etc. Then, each time that card hits the flop, the other players pay a dollar. If the flop comes with two of someone's card, pay double. We've also played one player chooses red, the other black, and depending on the color of the flop that person gets paid.I wouldn't try to get much more complex than that. It slows the game down when people are trying to keep track of their props, etc. And it makes other players mad when people are paying attention to the props instead of the action, etc.
We've played props where each player participating chooses a card. Can be 7c, all the eights, etc. Then, each time that card hits the flop, the other players pay a dollar. If the flop comes with two of someone's card, pay double. We've also played one player chooses red, the other black, and depending on the color of the flop that person gets paid.I wouldn't try to get much more complex than that. It slows the game down when people are trying to keep track of their props, etc. And it makes other players mad when people are paying attention to the props instead of the action, etc.
Same...pick a card or a color. We've done this online as well - nutbar a .01 table while playing $1 props - it's good times. Except we play 1x = $1, 2x = $3, 3x = $9. So the time that I had deuces and the flop came 2,2,2...Negs wasn't happy!Then when you hit, the next flop you are "on for doubles". So if another 2 hits instead of $1 I win $2. Then on for trip, quad, etc. The pros play 3 card sets like 4,5,6 or A,A,K and you have to hit the whole flop. Except they are probably doing $1000 when it hits or even more.