Gurgen Gorbachev

The other night, I was just chillin' downstairs in the patio with a couple friends (Nick and Patrick). As per usual, we were startin' to get bored (and soon to be board games). My mom forgot to buy an extra bag of Oakley Cheddars so we were out of ideas.Suddenly, Patrick (Pat) perked his ears up and his eyes moistened in fright. Casey, our calico cat (say that three times fast) began to hiss, and pushed her furry ears back...Nick's ears remained still, and I couldn't see my own ears.Thar was trouble ahead....luckily, I'm the perfect first mate "Allo, Mateys" for the job, as captain pirate of the entire fleet (anglers aboard?).I slowly approached the window of the basement door - it was completely dark outside, and I couldn't see a single thing. *Tap Tap*. I thought it might be my horse, who waited outside, and whom I would ride at the break of dawn to fetch the morning loaves from the baker, and a pint from the pub (say that three times...well, you know).So I opened the door, and much to my chagrin it was a FOREST KNIGHT (red, probably level 3).What's your move?

The other night, I was just chillin' downstairs in the patio with a couple friends (Nick and Patrick). As per usual, we were startin' to get bored (and soon to be board games). My mom forgot to buy an extra bag of Oakley Cheddars so we were out of ideas.Suddenly, Patrick (Pat) perked his ears up and his eyes moistened in fright. Casey, our calico cat (say that three times fast) began to hiss, and pushed her furry ears back...Nick's ears remained still, and I couldn't see my own ears.Thar was trouble ahead....luckily, I'm the perfect first mate "Allo, Mateys" for the job, as captain pirate of the entire fleet (anglers aboard?).I slowly approached the window of the basement door - it was completely dark outside, and I couldn't see a single thing. *Tap Tap*. I thought it might be my horse, who waited outside, and whom I would ride at the break of dawn to fetch the morning loaves from the baker, and a pint from the pub (say that three times...well, you know).So I opened the door, and much to my chagrin it was a FOREST KNIGHT (red, probably level 3).What's your move?
If I didn't know better...I'd say this was my fake account due to the extreme lameness and lack of funny.I now know why people here dislike me ... and I apologize. If I have ever come across like this... I apologize to each and every person here.Especially you BigD. I also vow this:My posts will contain forethought and substance. I will not attempt humor.Ban OP please.
So I opened the door, and much to my chagrin it was a FOREST KNIGHT (red, probably level 3).What's your move?
Use your limit break...?