I'm Cookin' Up A Few 4/180 Stakes

I'm offering up two 4/180 stakes for tonight, I'll name the TID# after I get my horses. Standard 50/50 nsb. I'll play it as well. One spot reserved for Everyday Normal Guy crew member, one open spot. One question for each spot. First to answer gets it.1. ENGPC question - Who scored the Stanley Cup winning goal in the 3rd OT in the 1996 finals? horse : SportsmackAmlew56 (Dublin)2. Open question - Who scored the third goal of Game 7 in the 2001 Stanley Cup Finals?horse: gtygoon MoneyM8 (Winnipeg)TID# 85407292... FCP join us!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm offering up two 4/180 stakes for tonight, I'll name the TID# after I get my horses. Standard 50/50 nsb. I'll play it as well. One spot reserved for Everyday Normal Guy crew member, one open spot. One question for each spot. First to answer gets it.1. ENGPC question - Who scored the Stanley Cup winning goal in the 3rd OT in the 1996 finals?2. Open question - Who scored the third goal of Game 7 in the 2001 Stanley Cup Finals?please give me your Stars name and city.... GOGOGO!
Hockey is gay./thread
I'm offering up two 4/180 stakes for tonight, I'll name the TID# after I get my horses. Standard 50/50 nsb. I'll play it as well. One spot reserved for Everyday Normal Guy crew member, one open spot. One question for each spot. First to answer gets it.1. ENGPC question - Who scored the Stanley Cup winning goal in the 3rd OT in the 1996 finals?2. Open question - Who scored the third goal of Game 7 in the 2001 Stanley Cup Finals?please give me your Stars name and city.... GOGOGO!
Is the 2 answer Joe Sakic of the Colorado Avalanche in Denver vs the New Jersey Devils?
which question are you answering?
reallY? Cause I found this....Game 7However, the Hurricanes returned to the RBC Center to defeat the Oilers in Game 7, 3–1, to win the Stanley Cup. Aaron Ward and Frantisek Kaberle gave Carolina a 2–0 lead before Pisani scored for Edmonton at 1:03 of the third period to cut the lead. But at 18:59, Justin Williams scored an empty-net goal to win the game...Edit: I'm dumb....it was Uwe Krupp
reallY? Cause I found this....Game 7However, the Hurricanes returned to the RBC Center to defeat the Oilers in Game 7, 3–1, to win the Stanley Cup. Aaron Ward and Frantisek Kaberle gave Carolina a 2–0 lead before Pisani scored for Edmonton at 1:03 of the third period to cut the lead. But at 18:59, Justin Williams scored an empty-net goal to win the game.
that was '06HINT: both answers are Avalanche players
Is the 2 answer Joe Sakic of the Colorado Avalanche in Denver vs the New Jersey Devils?
YES winnerStars name and city please?
reallY? Cause I found this....Game 7However, the Hurricanes returned to the RBC Center to defeat the Oilers in Game 7, 3–1, to win the Stanley Cup. Aaron Ward and Frantisek Kaberle gave Carolina a 2–0 lead before Pisani scored for Edmonton at 1:03 of the third period to cut the lead. But at 18:59, Justin Williams scored an empty-net goal to win the game...Edit: I'm dumb....it was Uwe Krupp
EDIT FTWStars name and city?
I'm offering up two 4/180 stakes for tonight, I'll name the TID# after I get my horses. Standard 50/50 nsb. I'll play it as well. One spot reserved for Everyday Normal Guy crew member, one open spot. One question for each spot. First to answer gets it.1. ENGPC question - Who scored the Stanley Cup winning goal in the 3rd OT in the 1996 finals? horse : Sportsmack2. Open question - Who scored the third goal of Game 7 in the 2001 Stanley Cup Finals?horse: ctygoon and a bonus one for Nvrquit for effort!
1. White Canadian dude with several chicklets missing2. See #1