I Hate Couchs So ****ing Much

This guy is bat shit crazy and needs to chill the **** out. I mean is he jealous that she went out for her birthday, or that he went w/ you. I mean are you a threat to him, is his g/f going to leave him for you?I would call the cops about it if he comes to your house again. Say it was your neighbors complaining about the noise or something.gl w/ it all man.and what is it w/ you ah and Sanmuh having that Iraqi mayans speak pourtuguese, there are no beaches in iraqi thing? i musta missed it.

This guy is bat shit crazy and needs to chill the **** out. I mean is he jealous that she went out for her birthday, or that he went w/ you. I mean are you a threat to him, is his g/f going to leave him for you?I would call the cops about it if he comes to your house again. Say it was your neighbors complaining about the noise or something.gl w/ it all man.and what is it w/ you ah and Sanmuh having that Iraqi mayans speak pourtuguese, there are no beaches in iraqi thing? i musta missed it.
hes at the house right now and hes drunk as shit.......and the iraqi mayans thing.....basically im a dumbshit
im not superman...i cant stop bulletsso much drama...........and a lot more fun when intoxicated
As far as I know, superman cannot stop bullets, he can merely dodge them.
and why do u have a black and white photo of annie duke as ur sig?
I agree. Annie Duke is a slut.
hes a cool, but when it comes to his g/f he is nuts.......she was suppose to go to school today and ditched ithes called her phone like 20 times and sent her 5 texts and hes knocked on the door a bunch, you can tell hes on major life tilt
jesus
no this is gonna suck..yes im friends with him
well, then its your duty to tell him to stop being an obsessive *******....she old enough to make her own decisions, and he needs to learn thathe doesnt own her....even if they were married he still shouldnt act like that20 calls and texts and beating on door..damn!