hey guys, my brother is doing a fantasy baseball league, we have 6/12 teams and the draft is sunday before noon. e-mail loadedtoygun@aol.com or respond to this thread for any questions. we need people who won't drop out and leave dead teams mid-season so, if you are interested, by all means join up.

I was just wondering if anyone else gets free money from there and how it works. I got an email this morning saying they gave me some free cash to bet on this weeks sweet 16 and elite 8 games. I log in and its $100! I couldnt believe it. The email also said that if I hadnt "used" the money by march 31 they were going to take it back.... what does that mean? Anyone know the restrictions with this money?
wrong section?
OP needs some details..cost? location? online or live? keeper league? give us something.
cost is free. not a keeper league. yahoo.com, online, obv. stats are pretty standard for fantasy baseball. give me your e-mail and i will send an invite.

roto or head to head?what's the exact time of the draft? before noon isn't that helpful.PST, EST, GMT, TNT, ABC, ESP?you say stats are pretty standard. that could either mean they ARE standard or they're standard except for a few categories. How about you tell us the categories involved, the number of players each roster can have, and all random rules the league has like minimum starts, max moves per week, waiver rules etc...

roto or head to head?what's the exact time of the draft? before noon isn't that helpful.PST, EST, GMT, TNT, ABC, ESP?you say stats are pretty standard. that could either mean they ARE standard or they're standard except for a few categories. How about you tell us the categories involved, the number of players each roster can have, and all random rules the league has like minimum starts, max moves per week, waiver rules etc...
League ID#: 233267League Name: OnA Pest League/RnF Noon - 3Password: supergrassCustom League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/onapestleagueSeason Type: FullDraft Type: Live Draft Draft Time: Sun Mar 30 11:45am CDT [ Add to My Calendar ] Max Teams: 12Scoring Type: Rotisserie Player Universe: All baseball Max Moves: No maximum Max Trades: No maximum Trade Reject Time: 2 Trade End Date: August 10, 2008 Waiver Time: 2 days Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports Trade Review: League Votes Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules Max Games Played: 162 Max Innings Pitched: 1250 Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow Start Scoring on: Monday, Mar 31 Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL Stat Categories: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, XBH, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIPthat should take care of that. the league ID is above, just sign into yahoo and join up. try to join today so i can have the league filled up. if you've never played fantasy baseball before, this is a good place to check it out and learn how to eventually make money doing this.