Looking For Tampa Players

Anyone in the Tampa area? I play in the Taters Poker Lounge Bar League at the Dogwater Cafe in Riverview on Wednesday nights.

There was these two girls I used to play poker with, who are fat and really annoying, who we called mashed potatoes and gravy. mashed potatoes we shorted to Taters. Some of you may ever know this annoying cnt, she's a fat red headed dealer named Jen, who travels around the country, doing poker tourneys, she always deals in the WSOP, and you see her fat annoying face on the TV all the time. If anyone remembers the Jeff Lisandro/ pralad fight because of the ante that wasn't put out, it was her dealing ( and her fault it happened for being an incompetent dealer, for not knowing who anted or not for sure)So I think of ole Taters anytime I hear that word.I don't live in tampa, though, good luck!

Anyone in the Tampa area? I play in the Taters Poker Lounge Bar League at the Dogwater Cafe in Riverview on Wednesday nights.
me too. maybe you'll see me next wed. i'm like six foot two, shaved head, muscular, driving the 5 series beemer.
:club:
lol you sonofabitch. that was pretty good except wrong on all accounts. i'm five eleven, smell of dried booze and body odor, have been working out at the rock climbing gym and accidentally kind of pumped up, and i've been driving my late grandfathers 99 lincoln continental. :D
lol you sonofabitch. that was pretty good except wrong on all accounts. i'm five eleven, smell of dried booze and body odor, have been working out at the rock climbing gym and accidentally kind of pumped up, and i've been driving my late grandfathers 99 lincoln continental. :club:
I guessed the height, I couldn't really remember. You were always on your knees! (BURN)The rest... Eh... I went for it based on summer. Whatcha gonna do.LOL @ Accidentally
I live in Riverview.I know Dogwater Cafe. Did not know they had poker nights.
They start sign-ups at 6pm and games start at 7pm.